Heart Background.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Musing

The word musing means to meditate, to ponder, to think about something. Often times in silence. I chose Maggie's Musings as a blog title because I process my thoughts through words.

As I sit here sick, in bed, and feeling about as dreary as it looks outside my window. I am trying to figure out what I want this blog to be. Do I want to fill it with my thoughts on current events? Do I want it to be my way of deciphering my thoughts through words? Do I want it to be about my life?

Lately I have been writing about my endeavors to help the symptoms of PCOS because I don't want to write about my struggles. There are plenty of blogs out there dedicated to the journey through infertility to conception and ultimately birth. Although each is unique, I don't want to be "wo is me and this disease." I follow Nicole is Better, and I have for a number of years. I've watched her grow from writing about her early 20s, to where she is now in her mid to late 20s and contemplating life. I love her writing. I love her writing style. I love The Blogess, she is witty and always has something interesting to blog about...even if it is a taxidermied (that's not a word, I know) weasel (?) named Juanita.

I guess my point is, I want this space to be about my thoughts, my musings, not one specific topic or another. I love my health and wellness bloggers, and I am really considering venturing into that realm because it is important to me.

So with all that out there, I am going to go back to figuring out what I want to read next since I have finished the last book I was reading on and can't decided if I want to buy another for my Kindle or start on the pile of books in my nightstand I have been putting off since October when I got said Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment