Heart Background.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!
I am not a personal fan of the holiday, but this year has been pretty good. J bought me a really pretty watch. We are keeping it low-key tonight, I don't like making a big fuss. So pot roast is on the menu for tonight, as is molten chocolate cakes. This morning, I was up bright and early prepping food and getting the crock pot going while J slept in a little bit. He asked for some seasons of his shows on iTunes so he got a gift card for that and then since he started his new job and has his own space he requested pictures, so I printed off one of our engagement pictures and put it in a nice frame for him. Yep, we're low key.

Hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment