Heart Background.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

No Subject

This week has been exhausting! Work has been really slow, we have been at 54% capacity for over a month, hopefully our numbers jump up over the weekend. I miss having a larger group.

A couple days ago I made a recipe out of Clean Eating, I can't find the link the link to the right recipe though. Anyway, I was having a major craving for Asian lettuce wraps, but didn't want to go to the store and buy anything. I didn't have what I needed, so I found a recipe for a spicy ground turkey wrap. I added some black beans for a little bit of extra protein and OMG, I love these things! I have some left overs that I am working my way through, made a taco salad that made my kids envious. I really need to start taking pictures of my food again, because seriously these things are to die for.

This morning I had a major hankering for some pancakes, like drooling at the thought of warm pancakes with chocolate chips and maple syrup (REAL maple syrup). Alas, not very healthy. I have some whole wheat flour I am trying to use up so I can start incorporating some gluten free flours into the household (J won't even know if it doesn't have sugar in it.) So I made some whole wheat pancakes, topped with a spoonful of natural peanut butter and strawberry preserves. It really hit the spot. I have a ton of pancakes leftover so I actually will have breakfast for a few days. J didn't like them too well mainly because they are a little bit more gritty and not as soft as IHop pancakes. 

It's a day of cleaning here. Got most of my list done. I am probably going to take Spaz out for a play at the local State Park and then come back and FINALLY finish my scrapbook and photo album from the wedding. I need to get the rest of the pictures from J so I can print them off. 

I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend and I promise more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment