Heart Background.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Blog

So I am dropping my old website and moving to blogspot/blogger.

The primary use for my previous blog was to raise money for OCRF and I was planning on doing something more with it, but in reality I missed writing, and writing for me. I have my paper journal for the really "deep" stuff but what I really want is to be able to write down my opinions and the research I do on certain subjects. I feel like having a domain didn't really allow me to do that. I wanted the domain to be more than just a blog, and until I can get that going and have time to dedicate to making it what I wanted, I am dropping the project.

I am still working out the formatting and exactly how I want this to look, yes, I know a perpetual problem with all my blog. My focus is on writing though. I can tell someone how I want this to look, but it's finding the talent to actually do it for me. I am a writer through a through and while I am really creative, I am crafty creative not tech creative.

So I have a bunch of blogs I am going to copy over from my private obsolete myspace account and probably update my thoughts on them and we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment